Kueshi - Regenerist Oil – Pure Rosehip Oil, 50 ml
Availability: This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Pure Rosehip Oil is a powerful skin regenerator which acts effectively on treatments to mitigate scars, stretch marks and acne scars. In the skins with wrinkles visibly improves its appearance in a few weeks while avoiding the dryness and roughness in poorly hydrated skin.
Pure Rosehip Oil is a powerful skin regenerator which acts effectively on treatments to mitigate scars, stretch marks and acne scars. In the skins with wrinkles visibly improves its appearance in a few weeks while avoiding the dryness and roughness in poorly hydrated skin. Regenerates the skin from the inside, keeping it smooth and preventing dryness and roughness.
- Regenerates and nourishes the skin, eliminating wrinkles and scars.
- Reinforces and increases ceramides barrier within the epidermis, reducing water loss and improving hydration.
- It has a great ability to reinvigorate the fibroblast skin cell production of collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid and responsible for the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Prevents and corrects photoaging and skin problems due to solar radiation through self-generation of melanin.
- Redistributes pigmentation contributing to the elimination of sunspots, as well as those produced in cases of acne, chickenpox or smallpox, hiding the scars caused by hyperpigmentation.
The Rosehip Oil has multiple applications for the face, hands, body and hair.
Day: It can be used as eye contour, foundation, for after waxing and after exposure to the sun or other external agents such as wind or cold skin drying excessively.
Night: It is advisable to use as a repair after facial cleansing. The oil is applied to the desired areas and gently massage to facilitate penetration.
Body: As refreshing oil for after bathing, after depilation, to soothe irritation caused by sun exposure to prevent stretch marks and improve scars. Pregnant women are advised to perform gentle massage on chest and abdomen in late pregnancy to prevent stretch marks.
Hair: Apply to roots and scalp using a cotton with soft taps to penetrate better. Here are a gentle massage and wrap the hair with a thin layer of plastic (you can use what we use to preserve food) leaving it on for two hours. Then we can wash your hair with regular shampoo. This treatment can be repeated depending on the needs of the hair.
The Rosehip Oil is the perfect partner because it can also be used to enrich and personalize any cream, so just add about 10 drops per 30 grams of cream about to get the desired result. It can be used in creams for the face, hands, body, sunscreen...
|Care:||Brightening, Anti-Ageing, Nutrition, Lifting, Calming, Moistening|
|Skin type:||Sensitive, Normal, Dry, Combination|
Rosa mosqueta Oil
No reward points for this product.